Foursight CapitalFoursight Capital

My vehicle was in an accident and the insurance has said my vehicle is a Total Loss. How do I file a claim with my GAP insurance?

Please refer to your GAP policy for specific information on coverage and how to file a claim. If you do not have the GAP policy, please contact the dealer you purchased from to obtain a copy.