Foursight CapitalFoursight Capital

What do I need to take my vehicle out of the country?

Your account must be current and in good standing to qualify to receive authorization to take your financed vehicle out of the country. To request the authorization from Foursight Capital please sent the following items:
????????? Written authorization from all signers on the contract stating that they are allowing the vehicle to be taken to another country.
????????? Dates of travel to the other country.
????????? Proof of your current insurance policy for the country you will traveling/residing showing Foursight Capital as the lien holder.
????????? If traveling to Mexico, a copy of your Mexican vehicle insurance reflecting the dates of your travel.
????????? If moving overseas for military service, a copy of your military orders for your transfer.
Please mail or fax this documentation to Foursight Capital:

Foursight Capital
PO Box 45026
Salt Lake City, UT 84145

Fax: 1-801-415-4890