Foursight CapitalFoursight Capital

How do I change my name on my account?

Please send a written request to change your name on your account with the proper legal documents that supports the request for the change of name. Documents needed are as follows:
·         Marriage license/Divorce decree/Certificate of domestic partnership
·         Copy of updated Social Security card
·         Copy of updated Driver’s License